Human Rights Training for Business Professionals
Prof. Dorothée Baumann-Pauly and Markus Löning, Germany’s former Human Rights Commissioner and founder of Löning – Human Rights & Responsible Business, are joining forces to offer guidance on how businesses need to approach human rights to meet new legal requirements and ensure long-term business success.
The training is designed for practitioners in sustainability and human rights functions as well as other team members who need to support the transition to managing human rights strategically and systematically.
Participants will build the specific knowledge they need to translate human rights requirements into concrete strategies and practical and actionable results. Specifically, participants will learn about:
• the concrete steps of establishing a robust human rights due diligence system
• effective methods for risk identification, prioritization, and management
• proven, practice-based solutions to concrete human rights challenges
• insights from businesses on navigating complex geopolitical contexts
• peer views and approaches to addressing human rights issues
This new human rights training was developed to help corporate professionals build the specific knowledge and capabilities they need to translate human rights requirements into concrete strategies and practical action.
To allow for an in-depth and personalized session, participation is limited to the representatives of only 10 corporations. The content of the training and the examples provided will be tailored to the interests of the functions and industries represented by the audience. All discussions taking place during this exclusive training will be held confidential.
Date: Thursday, 3 November 2022
Time: 1:30 - 5:00 pm (CET)