Links to the business and human rights governance constellation
As part of the University of Dundee’s Institute for Social Sciences Research (ISSR) series “A framework treaty on business and human rights: Interdisciplinary insights”, this panel considers how a business and human rights framework treaty should connect with wider institutions and mechanisms of business and human rights governance, for instance, in the International Labour Organisation and Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development; sector and value-chain based initiatives; corporate governance, reporting and accounting standards; international financial institutions; regional bodies; and national measures including national action plans on business and human rights.
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2021
Time: 15:00 - 16:30 pm
Scroll down to watch the recording.
- Prof Dorothée Baumann-Pauly (University of Geneva)
- Dr David Birchall (London South Bank University)
- Prof Larry Catá Backer (Pennsylvania State University)
- Dr Jernej Letnar Černič (Nova Univerza, Slovenia)
- Dr Sorcha McLeod (University of Copenhagen)
- Dr Miho Taka (Coventry University)