Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit
The Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit (YRS) provides an international platform for young scholars in the field of business and human rights.
The summit is hosted by the Geneva Center for Business and Human Rights, the Institute for Business Ethics at the University of St.Gallen, the NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, and the Business and Human Rights Journal (BHRJ).
This 6th edition of YRS takes place from 16-17 September 2021 in Geneva.
12 candidates selected to participate in the Young Researchers Summit 2021:
- Si Chen, McGill University
- Julia Croce, University of Geneva
- Alison Holm, Copenhagen Business School
- Samantha Hopkins, Queen’s University Belfast
- Justin Jos Poonjatt, University of New South Wales
- Anthony Kapeta, Paris Nanterre University
- Cynthia Kwakyewah, Oxford University
- Gabriela Navarro, Universidade Federal de Lavras
- Michael Rogerson, University of Bath
- Stefanie Triefus, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Emma van den Terrell, University of Mannheim
- Stephanie Villadiego de la Hoz, University of Neuchâtel