Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit
The Business and Human Rights Young Researchers Summit (YRS) provides an international platform for young scholars in the field of business and human rights.
The summit is hosted by the Geneva Center for Business and Human Rights, the Institute for Business Ethics at the University of St.Gallen, the NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, and the Business and Human Rights Journal (BHRJ).
This 6th edition of YRS takes place from 16-17 September 2021 in Geneva.
The call for abstracts is available.
Eleven candidates are selected to participate in the Young Researchers Summit 2021:
- Si Chen, Faculty of Law, McGill University
- Julia Croce, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
- Alison Holm, Copenhagen Business School
- Samantha Hopkins, Queen’s University Belfast
- Justin Jos Poonjatt, Australian Human Rights Institute, University of New South Wales
- Anthony Kapeta, International Law Center of Nanterre, Paris Nanterre University
- Cynthia Kwakyewah, Oxford University
- Gabriela Navarro, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität
- Michael Rogerson, School of Management, University of Bath
- Stefanie Triefus, School of Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Emma van den Terrell, Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
- Stephanie Villadiego de la Hoz, University of Neuchâtel